Ideal for Mother’s Day: Use the Photo Book Spiral to Create Fancy Gift Vouchers to Invite Your Mum to Dinner
What would our childhood have been without our mother’s cooking? Mother’s Day is a time when we show the mothers in our lives how important they are to us. Really show them you care by giving them a booklet full of gift vouchers redeemable for things like a lovely self-cooked meal, a cake baked by yours truly, or an invitation to her favourite restaurant.
Create Your Own Gift Voucher Booklet for Mother’s Day Online with Ease
The photo book spiral is perfect for using as a gift voucher booklet. Its spiral binding ensures the book is especially easy to open and it’s easy to tear out individual pages. Start out by choosing the page size (A4, A5, or A6), the format, and how many pages. You can also reduce or add to the number of pages later if need be. Landscape format is most suitable for arranging text and graphic elements since it offers you enough room for everything. After that, choose a design you’d like to use from our numerous templates. Designs with things like flowers or soft pastel tones are of course perfect for Mother’s Day.
Tips for Designing Your Gift Voucher Booklet for Mother’s Day
You could start out by designing the front of the gift voucher book with a nice photo of you together with your mother. You can take advantage of the fact that the pages in the book are double-sided by using one side to print out in text form what the gift voucher is good for and then use the other side to feature fitting photo(s). When creating your book with either the ifolor Designer or directly online you’ll have the option to change the layout on each individual page. This will provide a little variety for your gift voucher book.
When writing text for your vouchers, keep in mind that the font shouldn’t be too small so the recipient doesn’t have to squint while reading. Your text will look best if placed centrally on the page. For Mother’s Day gift vouchers, elegant font styles are especially well suited, such as the font “Vivaldi.” You can give your gift voucher booklet an extra personal touch by writing out your own message or poem by hand on the first page of the booklet.
Brilliant Mother’s Day Gift Voucher Ideas for Dinner Invitations
These creative gift voucher ideas give you the opportunity to share more cherished moments with your mother.
- Voucher for grilling or a picnic: in May the weather is finally becoming sunny and warm again. This is the ideal time to invite your mum to a grilling get-together or a picnic with tasty treats prepared by yourself.
- Voucher for a self-baked cake: there’s no better way to say “thank you” than with self-baked tasty treats.
- Voucher for going to a restaurant: invite your mother to her favourite restaurant.
- Voucher for cooking or baking together including clean-up duty: preparing a meal together is always a fun experience. Maybe you can still learn a thing or two from mum in the kitchen.
- Voucher for breakfast in bed: spoil your mother with sweet-smelling croissants, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a nice bouquet of flowers to top everything off.
- Voucher for brunch together: sit back and enjoy a relaxing Sunday brunch with your mother. She’ll be sure to enjoy herself.
Your gift voucher book will be even more unique if you design it with photos you’ve taken yourself. You could, for instance, snap a photo of your set dinner table next time your family eats supper. Another nice motif could be a scrumptious cake you baked. When photographing food, however, there are several things you should keep in mind. One very important factor here is to make sure that the food and dishes on which it’s served have good colour coordination.
Other Brilliant Ideas for Mother’s Day Gift Vouchers
Of course there are a multitude of other gift voucher ideas that will be sure to bring a smile to your mother’s face. You could, for instance, include a voucher for:
- Going together to the cinema, theatre, or to see a musical
- A weekend getaway together to a different city or region
- Going together to a professional photographer
- A day at the spa or a makeover
- Your family taking care of the house-cleaning for a day
Have fun designing your own booklet and Happy Mother’s Day!