Sending a Personalised Mother’s Day Message
Add a Personal Message to Thank Your Mum This Mother’s Day
Show your mum how much she means to you by individually designing a Mother's Day card for her. Put a smile on your mum’s face this Mother’s Day by adding a quote, a poem or a small personal message to your individual Mother's Day card.
Design an Individual Mother's Day Card with Your Favourite Photos
In just a few simple steps, you can create an individual Mother’s Day card. Start off by choosing the correct size and format. We recommend getting the single greetings card. The single greetings card in panorama format is 40x10 cm and it offers plenty of space on the inside when unfolded. This option in addition to the front offers plenty of space for your photos and personal message for Mother’s Day. You can choose from various templates for the design. You'll find something that fits perfectly for full-page photos, collages, frames and Mother's Day themed templates.
A folded card offers you extra space for your Mother's Day message and also for a special photo or a collage of your best memories together.
If you would like to send a Mother’s Day card that will really stand out then the extra large maxicard is just the thing. It is 29.7x21 cm (29.7x42 cm when unfolded) and you can choose between a portrait or landscape format. It offers plenty of space for a unique photo collage, a large photo or a lovely Mother's Day poem.
Once you've chosen a template, upload your image or multiple images onto the Design Editor. Make sure to take a look at all your pictures and choose your best one for Mother’s Day. Photos of you and your mum together when you were young would also be a great choice. Using your favourite photos will not only make your Mother’s Day card very special, but it will bring back all the good memories you and your mum have had together.
Use some individually designed photo stickers to add a personal touch to your Mother's Day card.
The ifolor photo stickers are available in two layouts round or rectangular. You can design each individual sticker and have 12 round or 16 rectangular stickers per sheet. The matt surface will make your photos really stand out. Use them as a personalised seal for the envelope for your Mother's Day card or as an extra embellishment for your personal Mother's Day message on the inside of the card.
Inspiration for Your Mother’s Day Card Message
Now it's time to write your personal message in the card. Write your personal message by hand or you can have it printed on the inside of the card. If you're still unsure about what to write in your Mother’s Day card have a look at some of our examples below to help you get inspired:
- It’s your turn to be spoiled today! Hope you have a well-earned relaxing day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mum in the world! Thank you for all that you do.
- To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.
- Mum – thanks so much for everything you do! You’re the best.
- Because you are always full of wise advice and know me even better than I know myself thank you for always being there for me.
- You’re my favourite role model and I hope one day to be as strong as you are.
- I know raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Add one of the funny examples listed below if you would like your mum to have a good chuckle this Mother’s Day:
- Flowers? Chocolates? Prosecco? They aren’t the best gift for you really! Luckily, you’ve got me!
- No matter where you are, I promise to always interrupt you.
- Behind every great mother is a child who’s even more awesome
- I know giving birth to me was tough, but nobody said making a masterpiece was easy!
- Mum, you’re one in a melon.
- Mum you’re almost perfect, if only you could use a mobile phone.
- Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
Add a personal touch to your individually designed Mother's Day card by handwriting your message in the card. If you would prefer to have your message printed in the card, you can sign it afterwards to add the finishing touches to your Mother’s Day card.
Saying Thank You This Mother’s Day
A lot of people would describe their mum as being supportive, loving, caring and always giving a helping hand or good advice. This day is not only about thanking your mum. Show your appreciation by saying thank you to your mother-in-law, stepmother or even your child's nanny. A small personal message saying thank you along with a great photo are perfect for Mother’s Day. To make the gesture extra special you could get them a bouquet of flowers or a box of their favourite chocolates to go with their individually designed card.
Have fun creating a special Mother's Day card and have a great Mother's Day!
Gift Ideas and Inspiration for Mother’s Day
Would you like to give your mum a small gift for Mother's Day in addition to a greetings card or surprise her with a Mother's Day brunch? We have put some creative ideas together to spoil your mum this Mother's Day.