Send a personalised Mother’s day message
Fill the Mother’s Day card with loving words
Show your mother how much she means to you and create a personal Mother's Day card for her. Whether it's a quote, a poem, or your thoughts, your mum will be thrilled with your loving words and custom Mother's Day card.
Thoughtful and heartfelt words for your Mother's Day card
Now it's time to write your message on the card. Write them by hand or have them printed directly on the inside of the card. If you're still unsure what to write on the card, we've collected a few ideas for you here:
- Dear Mum, I owe you all that I am. Thank you for inspiring me every day and being my best friend!
- Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me
- To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your friend forever.
- You’re my one and only Mum, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
If you prefer to make your mum laugh, try one of the following ideas:
- Way to go, Mum. I'm awesome. All the hard work has paid off.
- Mum, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humour. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- Instead of grandbabies may I can interest you in a card?
- There is only one best mum: mine!
- It is not easy to be a mother. If it were, dad would do it.
- Dear mum, luckily you have me. Without me, this day wouldn't be Mother's Day for you.
Create Mother's Day card using your own photos
In just a few steps, you can create a unique card for your mum. First, choose the right size and format; the best format is the classic Single greeting card, folded or the Single panorama greeting card, folded. The single greeting card in the 40x10 cm panorama format offers you plenty of space for your photos and your message inside. You can choose from various templates for the design. You'll find something that fits perfectly with the choice of full-page photos, collages, frames, and Mother's Day themed templates.
Use the filter function to view the Mother's Day templates. Also, discover our tips for creating the perfect Mother's Day card.
Once you've chosen a template, upload your image or multiple images to the design editor. Take your time when choosing a picture to find a special one. Photos of your mother together with you when you were young is a great example. With the right pictures, you can not only make the Photo Card beautiful but also bring a touching memory for your mum back to life.
As an additional touch or a creative signature, use self-designed Photo Stickers to decorate your Mother's Day card.
Unconventional Mother's Day card – a simple thank you
Many would describe their mums as always on hand with a helping hand or good advice, reliable, caring and loving. Often, other women in your life that deserve some recognition. Use Mother's Day to say thank you to your mother-in-law, stepmother or even your child's nanny. A few words of thanks along with a personal photo will bring a lot of joy. To express even more thanks, you can present the card together with a bouquet or a box of their favourite chocolates.
A card offers you plenty of space for your Mother's Day message and a special photo or a collage of your precious moments together.
Have fun creating a special Mother's Day card and have a great Mother's Day!