Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards Designed with Collage Layout
Design the perfect collage for your greeting card this Valentine’s Day using your own photos and ifolor graphics. We’ll show you how it’s done.
Download Graphics for Free
We have 30 brilliant love-themed designs available for free download. It’s really simple to design especially creative collages using both your own photos and our graphics.
How to Create Your Collage Greeting Card in Just a Few Steps
- Download the ifolor Valentine’s Day graphics. Download them for free here
- Select the card of your choice in either portrait or landscape format. The single panorama folded greeting card, for instance, offers you a lot of room for your design.
- Choose the “variable collage” layout.
- Then select your photos and suitable graphics you’d like to use to design your card and upload these to ifolor.
- Practicality: the collage editor automatically arranges your uploaded photos and graphics.
Adjust the Layout and Add Text
Click on “shuffle” to automatically change the layout of your card. You can also add text by clicking on “Aa” in the menu on the left.
Tip: Romantic photos of either just yourself or you together with your partner are well suited for Valentine’s Day. You could use nice photos of the two of you from a day spent together and combine them with our graphics. You can also add a personal touch by writing your own message of love by hand on the inside of the card. The ifolor graphics are not only limited to use with our greeting cards; you can also use them, for instance, to design smartphone cases or photo books.
Romantic Gift Certificates for Valentine’s Day
When the day of love is right around the corner, many couples try to come up with the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. What could be more romantic and personal than a booklet full of personal gift certificates for the love of your life?
A Valentine’s Day Gift Idea for Your Bestie
Why not also get your bestie something special this Valentine’s Day? After all, she’s always there for you, shares your ups and downs, and deserves some recognition. How about giving her the recognition she deserves with an original Valentine’s Day photo book of friendship?