Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards Designed with Collage Layout
Design the perfect collage for your greeting card this Valentine’s Day using your own photos and ifolor graphics. We’ll show you how it’s done.
Download Graphics for Free
We have 30 brilliant love-themed designs available for free download. It’s really simple to design especially creative collages using both your own photos and our graphics.
How to Create Your Collage Greeting Card in Just a Few Steps
- Download the ifolor Valentine’s Day graphics. Download them for free here
- Select the card of your choice in either portrait or landscape format. The single panorama folded greeting card, for instance, offers you a lot of room for your design.
- Choose the “variable collage” layout.
- Then select your photos and suitable graphics you’d like to use to design your card and upload these to ifolor.
- Practicality: the collage editor automatically arranges your uploaded photos and graphics.
Adjust the Layout and Add Text
Click on “shuffle” to automatically change the layout of your card. You can also add text by clicking on “Aa” in the menu on the left.
Tip: Romantic photos of either just yourself or you together with your partner are well suited for Valentine’s Day. You could use nice photos of the two of you from a day spent together and combine them with our graphics. You can also add a personal touch by writing your own message of love by hand on the inside of the card. The ifolor graphics are not only limited to use with our greeting cards; you can also use them, for instance, to design smartphone cases or photo books.
The Photo Love Story
On Valentine’s Day every year people search for a special way to show their significant others that they love ...
A Handwritten Love Note on a Mug
We show you how to design and print handwritten love notes on a coffee mug for Valentine’s Day.